static-box-icon1 Online Payment static-box-icon2 Submit Request static-box-icon3 Public Documents static-box-icon4 Licenses & Permits static-box-icon5 GIS


Contact Us

APD LogoLong

In case of an emergency:
CALL 911

To report a crime or speak with an on-duty officer (non-emergency):
Call the Jones County Communications Center

To speak with the Chief of Police or discuss any other administrative matters:
Call the Administrative Office (7:30am-4:30pm, M-F)